Thursday, April 12, 2007

Oh and while I'm at it ...

Might Mark at least acknowledge that his willingness to believe that the United States was looking to use the abduction of the British sailors as a pretext for war with Iran (with the attack all set to begin on Good Friday, no less) had no basis in reality whatsoever apart from his own conspiratorial views? Or if not, perhaps he could at least give Ahmadinejad credit for releasing the British sailors and removing the pretext for war?

We would have gotten away with it if it weren't for those meddling mullahs ...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He won't. Guaran-damn-teed.

And ... yawn ... the Liar again accuses me by indirection and his characterizations without bothering to quote a word I said.

Yawn.

Anybody who believes a word Shea says about me is, on that basis, someone whose opinion I don't give a shit about.

Anonymous said...

I was going to say here "forgot the link."

But why bother? The man has the skimming comprehension of a blind autistic mute looking at the original text of Beowulf in the Sanskrit alphabet.

Flambeaux said...

ROFLOL!

I shouldn't laugh so hard, Victor, as you're being maligned. But your assessment of the situation is delightful.

Anonymous said...

Well remember, the point of his blog is "So That No Thought of Mine, No Matter How Stupid, Should Ever Go Unpublished Again!"

I think Mark's striving mightily to meet that standard.

Anonymous said...

Also let's not forget the "outrage" he was going to show if it turned out the British marines were tortured. They were. And what we hear is more of Mark's blaming of the administration.

Anonymous said...

I think Mark's striving mightily to meet that ["So That No Thought of Mine, No Matter How Stupid, Should Ever Go Unpublished Again!"]standard

What do you mean "striving"? He's not only met that standard, he's exceeded it by a long shot.

Anonymous said...

Greg,

Sorry. I sometimes understate things. :)