Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Serious Question

A reader noted the following in response to my query of why Mark has such a vendetta against NRO:
Mark's been sore at NR for a few years. I recall him once explaining that he felt they stiffed him for a column.

I honestly don't remember this. Does anyone else? Mark's behavior towards the publication appears to me to be an incredibly childish display of loathing and resentment. I've just never understood why NRO given that he doesn't hold the same degree of animus towards other conservative publications. Does anyone know the full story here?

1 comment:

Flambeaux said...

Torq,

I can't locate the exchange he and I had on the subject, but I also can't locate in NR archives the few articles (was it only 1) he wrote for them about the Scandal back in 2002 or 2003.

Sorry. I don't recall any more than what I've already said on the matter.